Go Public With Reverse Merger shells If you’re interested in…
Chase Business Credit Cards[yoast-breadcrumb]
Chase has a lot of different credit card offerings. They are a dominant lending platform. Regardless of whether you’re a soccer coach, or run a major enterprise, there’s a Chase business credit card which can deliver a lot of benefits to your business.
Having a financial relationship with Chase is a great idea, and can help your business grow long term. Don’t decide to secure a Chase business credit card lightly. Manage your credit wisely.
The Best Chase Business Credit Cards
- Best for travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Best for cash back: Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Best for 0% intro APR: Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- Best for United Flyers: United MileagePlus Business
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points
- $1000 towards travel when you redeem through Chase rewards
- Earn 3 points $1 in select categories
- $95 annual fee
- Great for businesses that travel a lot
Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Earn $500 bonus cash back
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in purchased on office supply sotres
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at gas stations and restaurants every year
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases, then a variable APR of 14-20%
- $0 annual fee
- Great for businesses that spend a lot of money on office supplies, and on internet/cable/phone services
- Great for businesses that have a large item to purchase, and they want to repay it over time without interest
- Great for businesses that want to quickly pay down a purchase without incurring massive interest charges
Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- Get $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3000 on purchases in the first 3 months after the account is opened
- Get 1.5% cash back rewards on every purchase made for your business
- 0% intro APR for 12 months
- Great for business owners who prefer cash back which can be invested back into the business
- Great for business owners who have a large purchase they want to repay over time, which can be transferred and then paid off during the 12 month 0% APR period
Ink Business Preferred
This is a prime credit card for businesses that have travel expenses. The card does a great job rewarding travel purchases, and redeeming points through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal for 25% more in value.
You can earn 3 points per dollar spent on your most common business expenses. Because of this you can accumulate points quickly, and redeem them for travel in order to offset business travel expenses or fund a family vacation.
The card has a $95 annual fee, but the sign up bonus can offset it for the first year. If you take advantage of the ongoing value of the additional 25% when redeeming points when traveling, you can offset the annual fee in subsequent years.