Today, businesses do not require a brick and mortar location…
Seychelles Offshore Company
A Seychelles offshore company in Panama provides you with many advantages over doing business exclusively in your own country. Whether your plans include setting up a corporation, bank account, or you need other services, it’s important to utilize the services of lawyers, accountants, and technical specialists with the experience in setting up offshore companies in the Caribbean and Panama.
Among the options for setting up a company in Panama are:
- Setting up a corporation
- Setting up a bank account
- Special packages
You have the option of setting up a low cost corporation that doesn’t include a bank account and is registered as a corporation in Panama. When setting up a company with a bank account, you also have access to a debit card. Both options provide an introduction to a brokerage account, and you’re provided with a director who handles everything for you. A nominee director acts on the behalf of another person who owns a corporation, and in a non-executive position. This is beneficial when the owner resides in another country.
Another feature of setting up an offshore corporation with a bank account in Panama, is that a PBX system is provided, which permits you to have access to a messaging system. With this option, voicemails can be sent as emails as an added convenience.
One of the best reasons for running a foreign corporation in Panama is that in some cases, an individual needs a company with a bank account already attached that can be set up immediately. In addition to gaining access to all of the benefits of setting up a basic corporation or a company with a bank account, with customized packages you also have access to your own virtual office.
Advantages of Setting Up a Company in Panama
1. You don’t have to be in Panama to set up a corporation. Although legal forms have to be filed and necessary fees for filing must be paid, it’s possible to have another person acting in your behalf, who can handle all the necessary paperwork.
2. It usually doesn’t take very long to set up an offshore company in Panama. The process can generally be completed within a month, but can often only require a few days to finalize. One of the best ways to ensure that the process is completed quickly is to take advantage of a third party that provides shelf companies.
3. Day to day operations is very easily managed. When you have a person designated to act on your behalf, anything that requires action on your part can be faxed or emailed to you.
4. Tax shelters are available with offshore companies that protect savings accounts, income, and revenue from the corporation or bank account. The corporation can also be set up in such a manner that all the assets are protected from credit action by third parties in other countries.
Panama is a Perfect Option
Business owners from countries around the world are looking to Panama to set up corporations because of the multitude of regulations that their native governments impose on them. Panama is situated in a location that makes its geographic convenient for transportation around the world.
Another advantage is that the economy in Panama is stable and the country has a very low crime rate. The country is very friendly to new businesses. Companies that incorporate in Panama are pleased with the rapid turnaround in getting their businesses incorporated. The laws for incorporation are more liberal than many other locations, and are formulated after the laws in place in Delaware.
When you’re looking for a location to create an offshore company, Panama is one of the best options available.