Dealing with Debt? Mandarich Law Group Can Help
Got debt? You’re not alone. Lots of folks are struggling with credit card bills, medical bills, student loans, and other debt that just seems to keep piling up. It can feel totally overwhelming trying to keep up with all the payments and harassment from collectors. But there’s hope – Mandarich Law Group is here to help you get out from under that crushing debt burden.
Mandarich Law Group is a financial firm that specializes in debt settlement – that means negotiating with your creditors to settle your debts for less than you owe. This can drastically reduce your monthly payments and help you become debt-free way faster than just chipping away at minimum payments. Mandarich’s experienced attorneys know all the ins and outs of the debt settlement process and will aggressively negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible settlement deals from creditors.
How Debt Settlement Works
Here’s a quick rundown of how the debt settlement process works with Mandarich Law Group:
- First, you’ll stop paying your creditors directly. Instead, you make affordable monthly payments into a dedicated account.
- Once there’s enough money built up in the account, Mandarich reaches out to your creditors to negotiate a settlement – usually between 40-60% of what you owe.
- If the creditor agrees – and they often do – the settled amount gets paid out of your dedicated account, wiping out that debt completely.
- The process repeats until all your debts are settled. Mandarich handles all the negotiations for you!
Debt settlement can save you thousands of dollars and free you from debt way faster than credit counseling or debt consolidation loans. Mandarich’s experienced attorneys know all the tricks to get creditors to accept the lowest possible settlement amounts.
The Benefits of Debt Settlement with Mandarich
There’s lots of advantages to letting Mandarich Law Group handle your debt settlements. Here’s some of the biggest benefits:
- Lower monthly payments – Your affordable monthly deposits to the dedicated account are much less than trying to pay all your creditors.
- Pay off debt faster – With settlements of 40-60% of what you owe, your debts get wiped out much quicker.
- Stop creditor harassment – Once you sign up with Mandarich, the constant creditor calls stop. All communications go through your attorney.
- Avoid bankruptcy – Settling your debts avoids the long-term damage to your credit that bankruptcy causes.
- Peace of mind – Let the attorneys handle everything while you focus on your family and your future.
Mandarich Law Group has been helping folks escape debt for over 25 years. Their experienced team knows every trick in the book to negotiate with even the most stubborn creditors. They’ll stand up for your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and aggressively defend you from harassment.
Could Debt Settlement Work For You?
If you’re struggling with more debt than you can handle, Mandarich Law Group can help. But debt settlement works best for certain types of situations. You’re likely a good candidate for debt settlement if:
- You owe $10,000 or more in unsecured debt like credit cards or medical bills
- Your monthly debt payments exceed 50% of your income
- You’ve already fallen behind on payments and are getting collection calls
- You have some money available each month to put into a settlement account
On the other hand, debt settlement may not be the right solution if:
- You only have one or two small debts
- You have enough income to pay back your debts through a debt management plan
- You have assets creditors could seize if you default on payments
The attorneys at Mandarich Law Group offer a free consultation to review your unique situation and give their professional opinion on whether debt settlement could benefit you. There’s no obligation to sign up – they’ll just give you the facts so you can make an informed decision.
The Debt Settlement Process with Mandarich
If you decide to sign up for debt settlement services, here’s a breakdown of the process with Mandarich Law Group:
- Free consultation – Review your financial situation and debts. The attorney explains how the program works and what results you can expect.
- Sign agreement – If you choose to enroll, you’ll sign a fee agreement outlining Mandarich’s services and fees. There’s also some documents giving Mandarich power to negotiate with your creditors.
- Open dedicated account – You’ll open a dedicated bank account that Mandarich monitors. This is where you’ll make your monthly deposits to save up for settlements.
- Stop paying creditors – You stop paying your creditors directly and let accounts go into default. This is necessary to get them to agree to settlements.
- Creditor negotiations – Once enough funds build up in your account, Mandarich starts negotiating with your creditors one by one to settle debts.
- Settlements paid – As creditors accept settlement offers, the agreed amounts get paid out of your dedicated account.
- Become debt free – The cycle continues until all your debts are settled – you’re now debt free!
Throughout the process, the attorneys at Mandarich are available to answer any questions you have. They’ll defend you from any illegal harassment by creditors and make sure the program stays on track to get you debt free as fast as possible.
What Does Debt Settlement Cost?
Mandarich Law Group’s fees for debt settlement services are very affordable compared to bankruptcy or other options. Their fee depends on your state of residence and total amount of debt enrolled in the program. But fees typically range from 15-25% of the total enrolled debt amount. For example, if you enroll $20,000 in debt, you would pay around $3,000-$5,000 in fees over the course of the program. While that may seem like a lot upfront, settling your debts for 40-60% of what you owe will save you $8,000-$12,000 – way more than the fees!
There are also some small monthly administrative fees, typically around $20-$30 per month. But there are no hidden costs or surprise add-on fees. Mandarich is upfront about all costs so you know exactly what to expect.
Considering the huge savings from settling debts, most clients feel the fees are well worth it to have experienced attorneys negotiating on their behalf. The peace of mind of becoming debt-free is priceless!
Ready to Become Debt Free?
If debt is overwhelming you, the experienced attorneys at Mandarich Law Group can help negotiate your way to freedom. Their debt settlement program has helped thousands of clients finally escape the burden of unpayable debt. Don’t wait – the sooner you take action, the sooner you can start building a better financial future. Visit the Mandarich Law Group website today to schedule your free debt settlement consultation. Or give them a call at 1-800-123-4567 to talk to a friendly attorney about your situation. There’s no obligation – they’ll happily answer any questions and help determine if their debt settlement services are right for you.
Crushing debt doesn’t have to be a life sentence. Take control today – let the professionals at Mandarich Law Group negotiate your way to freedom!