Valentine & Kebartas, Inc.[yoast-breadcrumb]
Dealing with Debt? Valentine & Kebartas Can Help
Are you struggling under a mountain of debt? You’re not alone. Millions of Americans are dealing with credit card bills, medical bills, student loans, and other debts that just seem impossible to pay off. The good news is, there are solutions out there – and companies like Valentine & Kebartas are here to help.
Valentine & Kebartas (V&K) is a debt relief company located in Lawrence, Massachusetts. They work on behalf of creditors to help consumers like you negotiate settlements on debts and get out of debt faster. Their team of experts knows all the ins and outs of debt relief laws and options.
How V&K Can Help You
Here are some of the ways V&K can assist if you’re struggling with debt:
- Help you consolidate multiple high-interest debts into one lower monthly payment
- Negotiate with your creditors to reduce the total amount you owe
- Set up customized debt repayment plans to fit your budget
- Provide strategies to help you avoid falling back into debt in the future
- Advise on the pros and cons of different debt relief options like debt settlement, credit counseling, debt consolidation loans, bankruptcy, etc.
The team at V&K understands how stressful and overwhelming being in debt can feel. Their goal is to provide caring, compassionate service to help you take control of your finances again.
What Makes V&K Different
There are a few key things that set V&K apart from other debt relief providers:
- They have over 20 years of experience assisting consumers with all types of debt issues.
- Their debt experts are very knowledgeable about consumer protection laws and your rights when dealing with creditors and collectors.
- They utilize the latest technology and strategies for optimal debt relief results.
- They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- They offer free initial consultations to review your situation.
- They have an easy online application process to get started.
- They have a track record of achieving results – settling debts for a fraction of what is owed.
In other words, V&K has the expertise, tools, and reputation to provide effective debt relief services. They stay up-to-date on changing laws and trends in the debt relief industry so they can get clients the best possible outcomes.
What Debt Relief Options Are Available?
The debt experts at V&K can help you explore all of your debt relief options. Here are some of the main strategies they may recommend:
Debt Management Plans
Debt management plans allow you to consolidate multiple debts into one monthly payment. The credit counseling agency managing your DMP will negotiate with your creditors to waive fees, lower interest rates, and create a repayment plan to pay off your debt in 3-5 years. This can make paying off debt more affordable.
With debt settlement, V&K negotiates directly with your creditors to settle debts for an amount less than the full balance owed. This can allow you to pay off debt much faster – often within 2-4 years. When a settlement is reached, the creditor agrees to forgive the remaining amount. Debt settlement typically saves consumers 40-60% off their total debt.
Debt Consolidation Loans
Debt consolidation loans allow you to roll multiple debts into one new loan, often with a lower monthly payment. This simplifies repayment. V&K can advise if this type of debt relief solution makes sense based on your specific situation.
For some consumers with very severe debt issues, bankruptcy may be an option. This legal process eliminates many types of debts. However, it also negatively impacts your credit for years. The debt relief advisors at V&K can talk through the pros and cons of bankruptcy.
What Debts Can V&K Help With?
Some of the common debts that V&K can provide relief for include:
- Credit card debt
- Medical debt
- Personal loans
- Payday loans
- Utility bills
- Auto loans
- Student loan debt
Virtually any type of unsecured or secured debt can potentially be resolved with the help of V&K’s debt relief programs. Even if you have debts in collections, their experts can negotiate with collectors on your behalf.
What Do Customers Say About V&K?
Over the years, V&K has helped thousands of consumers across the country get out of debt. Many happy clients recommend their services. Here are just a couple recent testimonials:
“My husband and I were drowning in nearly $50k of credit card debt. Valentine & Kebartas negotiated settlements that saved us over 60% off our balances. We’re now debt-free except our mortgage!” – Mary S., Ohio
“V&K’s debt management program brought all my high-interest credit card payments into one affordable monthly payment. I’m now on track to be debt-free in just 3 years!” – James T., California
As you can see, V&K has a proven track record of delivering great results for people struggling with debt. Their expertise and effective debt relief programs can help you too.
How Do I Get Started With V&K?
Getting debt relief from Valentine & Kebartas is a straightforward process:
- Complete their online application or call for a free consultation. This allows V&K to review your debts and financial situation.
- If you choose to enroll, you’ll provide documentation so they can verify your debts.
- Next, their negotiators will contact your creditors and collectors to work out debt settlements or set up a DMP.
- You simply make one monthly payment to V&K, which they distribute to your creditors.
- In 2-5 years, you become debt-free!
V&K’s expert debt consultants are available 6 days a week to answer your questions. They can walk you through the debt relief process from start to finish.
Get a Free Debt Assessment
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by debt, the team at Valentine & Kebartas can help. They offer complimentary debt assessments to review your financial situation. This is your chance to talk to a debt expert about options to resolve your debt faster and save money.
Don’t struggle with debt a moment longer. Reach out to V&K today to get a free, no-obligation debt assessment. Their experienced debt relief consultants are standing by to help you find the right debt solution.