Can you get a lawsuit loan in a slip and fall accident claim?

Millions of slip and fall accidents occur each year in the United States each year. A significant number of them result in serious injuries. Victims often incur massive medical bills and time out of work. When you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident and someone else is responsible, you should contact an experienced attorney to help you get compensation for your losses. Because it can take years for you claim to be resolved, Delancey Street offers financial options to help victims pay for their bills while they wait for their settlement.

What is a Slip and Fall Accident?
Slip and fall accidents may be one of the most difficult types of cases to prove since the victim must prove that the property owner or property user was negligent in maintaining or operating their property. One of the most important elements In proving negligence is to seek necessary medical treatment as soon as the incident occurs. Even if you do not feel as though you may feel OK, injuries to the head and vertebrae are more serious than they may first appear, and some symptoms may take time to develop. Having medical treatment and documentation, witnesses and pictures of the problem site can help to prove your case in a court of law.

What Can A Victim Do?
Slip and fall accident cases can take months or years to resolve. A pre-settlement cash advance from Delancey Street can help you pay your bills. Delancey Street provides cash to individual slip and fall victims who need help paying for medical bills, living expenses, car payments, rent and other expenses. You can get cash now while you wait for your settlement.