What Is Funding Circle? In Funding Circle, business owners who…
Miami Gardens-Florida Hard Money Loans
If you’re a real estate investor or looking to become one, an exciting new option is available in Miami Gardens, Florida. Hard money loans provide you with nearly instant funding to purchase, rehabilitate, and resell properties in the area. These loan programs are collateral based, so if you’ve been turned down elsewhere, you’ll still want to check us out. We have many different loan programs available for nearly any scenario.
What is a Hard Money Loan?
A hard money loan provides financing to fill the gap between the investor and the end purchaser of the property. Rehabilitation loans provide the opportunity to “fix and flip” the home for a potential profit. Bridge loans provide the investor an immediate approval to purchase a property without putting any money as a down payment. As real estate investors often have complex financial situations, these loans can be highly convenient and beneficial.
Hard money loans also offer lower monthly payments than traditional financing options. Interest only, balloon payment, and adjustable rate mortgages are commonly used to reduce the monthly cost while the property is listed for sale. While the interest rate may be higher than that of a traditional loan, the term is much shorter as well. Typically, hard money loans are paid off within a year or less with a maximum term of no longer than five years. Therefore, it’s important for the investor to have a solid plan to rehabilitate the home and immediately list it for sale. These loans aren’t meant for those who intend on holding or residing in the property due to their repayment structure.
How Do Hard Money Loans in Miami Gardens, Florida Differ from Bank Loans?
Bank loans are a great tool for primary residences, first-time homeowners, and tenant occupied investment properties. However, they’re not designed for temporary owners and rehabilitation projects. Conventional loans are government backed and often require insurance unless a sizable down payment is made at the time of purchase.
Credit is also a major concern with most traditional lenders. With hard money loans, credit isn’t viewed as a major determining factor although it is reviewed. Minimum credit scores, employment history, income, assets, and more are all scrutinized by traditional lenders. Since time is of the essence in real estate investing, this simply isn’t practical for most investors. Conventional lenders also aren’t in the rehabilitation business and tend to shy away from these loans even when offered by some agencies as a product.
With a hard money loan, you’ll want your finances to be in the best shape possible as the overall picture is taken into consideration. Even with non-traditional financing, credit is reviewed and does play a part in the determination. A more favorable credit score would qualify for the most favorable terms due to the reduced amount of risk.
What Documentation Do I Need to Submit for a Hard Money Loan Approval?
A recent appraisal with comparable home sales is always helpful as is a home inspection. This allows the borrower and lender to come to a mutual understanding of what the expectations are and how the loan would be mutually beneficial. Estimates are also helpful in a rehabilitation scenario. Whatever helps to support the value of the home prior to and after the repairs is helpful.
How Do I Apply for a Hard Money Loan in Miami Gardens, Florida?
Applying for a hard money loan is easy with our convenient online application. You’re also welcome to give us a call if you’d prefer. Our courteous and professional loan representative will review your request and make a recommendation. After that, you’ll be well on your way to settlement and receiving your funding. See why so many Miami Gardens, Florida real estate investors depend on us. Give us a call or reach out online and we’ll get you started, today!
If you’re ready to go through with a real estate venture but don’t have the cash upfront to do so, you’ll likely miss out on purchasing the property. While other financing options have complex application processes, hard money loans allow investors to cash in on any real estate investment that comes their way.
Why Choose a Hard Money Loan?
Hard money loans are known to the real estate industry as quick cash solutions. Though there are certain requirements and drawbacks to these loans, many investors find them to be the ideal option when financing their business purchases. Considering choosing a hard money loan? Here’s what you need to know:
Hard Money Loans vs. Bank Loans
Hard money loans are often viewed in a more positive light than bank loans. Though both loans are viable financing options for investors, they couldn’t be more different.
- Hard Money LoansHard money lenders in Pasadena, Texas are private institutions and individuals. These lenders operate in a significantly different manner than bank lenders do. With hard money loans, borrowers can expect their cash faster, along with the drawbacks of shorter repayment periods and higher interest rates.
When compared to bank loans, hard money loans are easier to apply and be approved for. With these loans, the underwriting standards are relatively similar to that of traditional mortgages. However, hard lenders are more likely to be forgiving of borrowers with bad credit, bankruptcies, foreclosures, or anything else that might prevent them for being approved for a traditional mortgage.
Hard money lenders tend to focus solely on the collateral that a borrower has. The value of this real estate is what the lender uses to determine the loan amount.
- BanksRegular banks require borrowers to prove they are able to repay the loan. If a borrower has bad credit, no income, or any other satisfactory financial situation, they will likely not be able to receive the more traditional financing options. Additionally, banks lend to individuals that are asking for loans for their own homes, rather than investors or business structures that are financing a property purchase.
Lenders like banks that loan to individuals rather than businesses must follow licensing requirements through the National Multistate Licensing System & Registry. This is why many hard money lenders only loan to businesses.
Can Hard Money Loans Help You?
Understanding the differences between traditional financing options and hard money loans will help you come to terms with the best funding solution for your property purchase.
If you’re wondering if hard money loans will help you, take a look at the following benefits:
- Lenient requirementsThere’s a reason that so many investors favor hard money loans. Since hard money lenders focus primarily on collateral, they don’t often include one’s credit or financial standing when considering an investor for a loan.
- Quick moneyFast cash with hard money loans isn’t just a myth. In many cases, borrowers can apply for a loan and receive their money in under a week. This timeline is certainly preferable to the weeks and months it may take to see a penny with other financing options.
- Flexible termsThe private firms and individuals that lend hard money loans work with borrowers to come up with a custom loan that will better fit each borrower’s situation.
- Access to OpportunitiesHard money loans open the door to many opportunities that borrowers would otherwise not be able to take advantage of. The fast cash that comes with hard money loans acts as a reliable resource for investors that need funding ASAP.
If you’re an investor, it’s in your best interest to make the most financially savvy choice with your investments. Use this guide to help determine whether or not a hard money loan is right for you.[flexy_breadcrumb]